My thesis - my life
To follow the sage advice of Monsieur Tinfoiled, I won't apologize for the dearth of posts coming from Gnomeland, because such apologies are boring. Suffice it to say that my recent weeks have been devoured by my masters thesis. The important thing is that I was doing something I enjoy and that I believe in (although at 3am as I sweated in front of my computer with horrid tension shooting up my back, I tended to lose sight of my greater purpose). The paper is now completed and submitted to the mighty Oxford Examination Schools.
There are many things to blog about, but today the sun is shining!



2 Comments:
Congratulations fair young Gnome!
Now kick back and take Rick Ocasek's sage advice, you know about the good times and the rolling...
Cool! When will the Gnome and his mistress be returning to our fair city with masters degree in hand??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home