The call of Grouse - Part 2
Former Grynder: Today is Wednesday. The weather is ideal. We should do the grynde as we planned.
Aging Grynder: Yeah... but that Stryper concert is on TV tonight.
Retiring Grinder: Were you planning to watch that concert?
AG: No. But it's on. Says here it starts at 9pm.
FG: Well - I have my car and we all have our stuff. We could hit the mountain, then hit KFC, then be back in time to catch the concert. I dig that song "To Hell with the Devil".
RG: Yeah. It would be just like old days. I think.
AG: But I'm feeling older than the old days.
FG: Aren't we all?
RG: You guys are lazy bastards - but if your laziness involves some Goldeneye, I'll join you just this once.
FG: Then it is settled. We will grynde next year. Tonight we enjoy some gunfire and hair metal.
AG: Who wants chips?



2 Comments:
So true.
You are a world renouned wit. You should use your powers to turn letters into dollars and give up this study of laws and such.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home