Sunday, December 19, 2004

Tidings of comfort and joy

The Christmas season is upon us! Alas, for me it is also the "season of finishing chapters 2 & 3 of my thesis". I have been a library gnome (literally) for the last two weeks. I've begun to imagine ghosts of former Oxford scholars wandering through the book stacks, admonishing me that I am aging in front of them. Anyway, I did manage to do some holiday shopping this morning, after which I returned to the marathon of typing and editing. Tomorrow I will submit what I have completed, Monday I will fly home, and Tuesday I will start eating chocolate in vast amounts!

Merry Christmas to all!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 am , Blogger gkarlsen said...

You may want to schedule in some time to suffer the indignities of jetlag.

Remember that on Wednesday you will be watching movies in a simulated winter wonderland.

 
At 6:36 pm , Blogger Gilman said...

Mr. and Mrs. Gned are coming home - hallelluiah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home